Contractors All Risks Insurance Proposal
Whether you’re a small suburban builder, a major infrastructure contractor or anything in between, we will work with you to construct a plan providing the cover, and peace of mind, you’re after.
Our specialists are qualified in the construction and engineering field and understand the risks you face and the protection you expect. We can design specific wording on request to meet your individual needs whether the risk is across all major segments including mining, civil works and infrastructure.
- Contract works and Third Party liability
- Surety bonds. /Performance Bonds
COVER: Fire, Theft & Accidental Damage or Loss to:
Any construction of buildings &/or civil engineering based contracts undertaken by Insured to constructions, maintenance including insurance of works on site.
- Excluding Professional indemnity
- Sub-Standard workmanship
- Sub Standard materials
- Unproven Technology
- Third Party Liability
- Damage to existing/surrounding Property
- Materials & Equipment on site/ Architects &/or Engineers Fees
- Claim form
- Obtain claim reference number and confirm cover in the policy
- Meteorological report (for claims relating to natural perils eg weather,earthquake)
- Bill of repairs/replacement
- Fire brigade report fire claims
- Engineers report
- Test reports if required by surveyors